BigRedBee will gladly inspect and repair your BeeLine beacon or GPS
transmitter. Defective units will be repaired/replaced for one year from the
date of purchase. Most other units will also be repaired/replaced,
sometimes for a small additional fee.
to lithium polymer batteries caused be excessive discharge is not covered.
- Please include $10 (cash, check, or money order made out to BigRedBee,
LLC) to cover return shipping and handling. If an additional charge is
required to repair your unit, we'll let you know.
- Please send via USPS Priority mail to the address listed below. No
insurance is necessary if you ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Please use a box, not a padded mailer. BigRedBee is
not responsible for damage as a result of improper shipping. Boxes are available for
free at the Post Office if you use Priority Mail. Your cost to mail should not exceed
- Please do not send your RF transmit antenna, serial adapter or battery
charger unless you believe they are defective, as we tend to lose the extra
- Please write your name and/or callsign on the unit, and include a short
description of the problem.
Our address is:
5752 Bay Point Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97035